1. Keep up to date Search Engine Marketing knowledge of theories and tactics. Monitor latest publications, industry news and discussions. Adapt while web trends and search engine algorithm change.
2. Design weekly, monthly and quarterly SEO/SEM tactics and its implementation for the team.
3. Explore new SEO strategies.
4. Data-mining of search engine statistics, user behavior.
5. Develop test strategies to refine and improve ROI. Identify core insights to drive web traffic at low cost.
6. Lead and execute several marketing campaigns in parallel. Manage, review and keep subordinate's SEO/SEM performance on track.